Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Dealerrater
I recently took my 2008 VW Jetta to Karen Radley Service department for what I knew was going to be a costly repair job. I did not purchase my Jetta from Radley but after reading several wonderful reviews on their service department, I decided to go to them for a second opinion on my car repair need. The service consultant, Omar Gardezi obtained a loaner for me and gave me frequent updates about the status of my repair and when the grim news was finally given, I was allowed plenty of time to make a decision about spending several thousands of dollars in repairs or get a new car. Financially, this was not the best time for me to purchase a car but given my daily commute to work, I needed reliable transportation. I was called directly by the General Manager, Rod Emmons to extend his help with my situation and was there to help get me in a new car if that was what I wanted to do. Mr. Emmons even called the VW dealership where I purchased the car to check on any possible service warranty that would help with the cost of my repair. I truly felt they wanted what was best for me. Mr. Emmons was terrific! I have never known of a GM to spend so much time one on one with a customer and work so hard to get them the best deal. From Omar Gardezi in Service, Ryan Poole, the business manager and Rod Emmons, they made this "unwanted" purchase almost painless for me. I was given a very fair trade given what was known about my car's service needs. I decided on a 2012 Acura TSX and I am very pleased with the purchase process and my new car!-Renee B

No comments:

Post a Comment