Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thanks to this wonderful author for writing up a great review!

Cars
It seems that all the info is about the VW side of things. I had an Acura regularly serviced there. The staff are very friendly and have always been willing to help when I bring my kids with me and have to do transfers from my car to the loaner (child seats, strollers, etc). The lounge area could be a bit better, they should spend some money in offering fresh fruit, maybe some fresh cookies, it is after all a premium brand car. I am not sure if they have it, but a loaner computer or tablet (I've never seen it) would be convenient for people to check their emails or things that cannot be checked in their phones. How about a play area for kids like the one in the VW side? I also purchased a car form them. Rudy was top notch, no pressure and read my wife and I very well, suggested the right accessories for us, and simply was in sync. Tarek (manager?) was a straight shooter and was easy to talk to and negotiate with...maybe just a bit pushy, but I get that they are trying to sell cars. Most of the negotiations were done before going to the dealer (set price) and I simply went and test drove the car I wanted, they appraised my old one and two days later I took delivery of my first brand new car. The only negative part about that experience for me was the wait time at the finance department (had to go to the VW side, I think that they were short staffed that day), I was expecting a quick in and out experience and it took a lot longer than expected. I will definitely go back, and will definitely buy a car from them again (provided that the price is right).-William

No comments:

Post a Comment